I’ve just been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by a great blog https://tpcsufian.wordpress.com/.
I’ve only been reading his blog for a short time but truly appreciate his honesty, his commitment to a spiritual way of living and the variety in his posts. So please check him out.
I don’t follow award rules but do appreciate when readers enjoy my work and acknowledge it. Sufian asked me the questions: If God was to appear before you right now, what form do you think He would come to you as? Would you be skeptical? What would be your reaction?
I believe God would appear as light, and I would welcome the interaction and not be skeptical as I’ve been seeing and talking to spirits and other dimensional beings all my life.
I do want to give a shout out to some blogs I’ve recently been following. I recommend you check them out:
1. http://etherealnature.com/ beautiful blog of a spiritual nature.
2. http://davidsnape.me/ A great blog written by a man with Aspergers, who has a radio show, has guest writers along with his own posts and a very eclectic blog.
3. http://quickmeups.com/ Zak has a great uplifting blog, with short inspiring posts to help lift you up and spread positivity throughout the world.
4. http://throughopenlens.com/ A great once a day photo post with fun facts. Very creative photography.
5. https://evapoetex.wordpress.com/ Eva is a great poet with deep thoughtful writing.
6. https://neihtn.wordpress.com/ Wonderful photography.
7. https://simplemomentsoflife.wordpress.com/ Nirmala posts simple stories and memories of day to day life and glimpses from her childhood growing up in India.
8. https://marybmaulsby.wordpress.com/ Very sweet blog with stories, photos and musings of the heart.
These are just a few of the wonderful blogs I read daily. I don’t follow blogs that I don’t read as I feel it is important to support the blogs I choose to follow. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.